Subdivision Tips, South Australia (C: +61431138537), https://www.facebook.com/RealEstateSA5000/

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Islamic State militants claim attacks on Iranian ambassador's residence in Libya

Daniel Mabsout 15 hrs · . 700 Turkish soldiers with 40 tanks entered the North of Syria to evacuate 40 Turkish soldiers that were guarding the tomb of Suleyman Shah the founder of the Ottoman state . The Tomb is in Syrian territories under ISIS control and the Turks acted without authorization or permission from anyone said Turkish PM Davutuglu . The remains were taken to another location inside Syria . These remains might become the label under which Turkey will directly interfere militarily in Syria. the al Mayadeen TV said that they were looking inside Syria for a place to leave the remains . Maybe this was an earlier statement . but the whole operation is suspicious .Rumors in the media said that the 40 guards were kidnapped by ISIS , but there were was no negotiations with the terrorist thugs or with anyone according to PM Davutuglu and the soldier dead died in a car accident you are right , the remains were taken momentarily to Turkey until they are moved to another place in Syria . remains to know what is the goal of all this. , this does not say anything good , maybe it is just a maneuver for the next move.. yes it is amazing . This is the news as reported by al Manar TV The Turkish Army has transgressed the borders with Syria late at night and has entered the Syrian territories with a hundred tanks and more than 500 soldiers . the Turks have crossed the Syrian territories for about 40 km and stayed 7 hours after informing the Syrian consulate of their move but without waiting for their answer or permission . The Turkish military convoy crossed land controlled by the YPG and reached the Tomb of Suleiman Shah the founder of the Ottoman state that was under ISIS control but was not damaged by ISIS that did not spare any tomb or shrine until now . The Turks removed the remains of the founder of the Ottoman state and evacuated the 40 soldiers who were guarding it and they intend to bury the remains in Syrian soil in a small Syrian village close to their borders which they have seemingly occupied The Turkish tanks have not left Syria yet .
Islamic State militants claim attacks on Iranian ambassador's residence in Libya Sun, Feb 22 15:06 PM EST image 1 of 4 TRIPOLI (Reuters) - Militants claiming loyalty to Islamic State said they were behind Sunday's twin bomb attacks on the residence of the Iranian ambassador in the Libyan capital and a rocket strike on the eastern Labraq airport. The attack on the ambassador's residence came two days after the group claimed responsibility for a double suicide bombing that killed more than 40 people in the eastern town of Qubbah, one of the worst attacks on civilians since a 2011 uprising toppled Muammar Gaddafi. Western powers are concerned that Libya is emerging as a thriving battleground for militants loyal to Islamic State, which controls large areas of Iraq and Syria. Islamist fighters have exploited instability as two rival governments fight for control of territory. The group has stepped up attacks since Egypt launched air strikes on suspected militant targets in the eastern Libyan city of Derna on Monday, a day after Islamists released a video showing the execution of a group of Egyptian Coptic Christians. On Sunday, two bombs exploded at the gate of the Iranian ambassador's residence in central Tripoli. Iran's official IRNA news agency confirmed the blasts and said there had been no casualties, adding Iran had already suspended operations there. "Two devices were laid, one exploded first and then the other. The point of the second bomb was to create confusion," Colonel Jumaa al-Mashri from the National Security Agency told Tripoli-based al-Nabaa television. A Reuters reporter at the scene saw the second device exploding some 30 minutes after the first. Minor damage could be seen at the gate. "Soldiers of the Islamic State caliphate targeted the Iranian embassy in Tripoli," the group said in a statement posted with pictures of a flame on Twitter. The militants also claimed responsibility for a Grad rocket attack on Labraq airport, announced by officials on Saturday. No one was hurt. The airport is the main gateway into eastern Libya and Bayda, seat of the internationally recognized prime minister, Abdullah al-Thinni. His government and the House of Representatives, elected in June, have been working out of the east since a faction called Libya Dawn seized Tripoli in August, reinstating the previous assembly and setting up a rival administration. Last month, militants claiming affiliation with Islamic State stormed the Corinthia luxury hotel in Tripoli, killing five foreigners and at least four Libyans. Supporters of the group have also taken over government and university buildings in Sirte, a central city and birthplace of Gaddafi, according to residents. (Additional reporting by Omar Fahmy in Cairo and Mehrdad Balali in Dubai; Writing by Ulf Laessing; Editing by Rosalind Russell)

No comments: